Servitization and digitalisation often come together, but not always at the same pace. Distinguishing them as 2 independent dimensions helps you better understand and plan your servitization journey. Let’s see how …Read more
In this article prof. Federico Adrodegari, Mario Rapaccini, Nicola Saccani and I have for the first time introduced the concept of DPSS (Digital Product-Service System) as a new software category.
This is definitely a minor event to celebrate, but I am still very happy with it. My motto is always “let’s give things a name“. To be able to communicate better, and even “think” about them better. The definition of Digital Product-Service System is a great step forward for us.
But if you are interested in servitization, it matters to you too.Read more
In this webinar, Professor Tim Baines is joined by Stefano Butti to discuss how digital technologies are helping manufacturers to transform products into services. They focus in particular on the creation and delivery of value to customers, with the help of the Business Model Canvas and proved business cases.
Just a preview of the themes and contents of the World Servitization Convention 2020 that will be held in Birmingham this September.
via Cavour 2
22074 Lomazzo (Italy)
tel: (+39) 02 3671 4281
- Servitization and digitalisation, a two-dimensional space
- Good morning Digital PSS!
- WSC 2020 webinar series – Getting Value from Digital through Servitization: Monitoring Value and Delivery
- Remote monitoring, smart services and equipment-as-a-service: a recipe for restarting the equipment manufacturing business
- Welcome 1st World Servitization Convention!